PTFE (Teflon) Non-Stick BBQ Grill and Smoker Pocket with Snaps – 11.5″ x 13″
Essentialware PTFE (Teflon) mesh pocket is made to meet or exceed the performance of competitive premium Teflon mesh. This product is produced using fiberglass mesh coated with a high quality FDA approved PTFE flouropolymer that insures long lasting non-stick performance. Great for BBQ Grills/Smokers and also kamado style cookers. Allows for even cooking but also reduces the amount of food that falls through your grill grates with the 4.4 mm mesh spacing which keeps the smallest pieces of food in the mesh pocket and not in the bottom of your grill. To maximize the life of this mesh clean after each use with soapy water and a dish brush. Reuseable hundreds of times and you’ll ask yourself why you didn’t try this sooner! Many other uses for PTFE mesh material such as: Dehydrating Racks including(Sun Dried) Smoking Ovens (Hickory Flavor) Pasta Drying, Oven mesh for Commercial or Home use. Do not use directly with flame. Recommended to use non abrasive cooking utensils to increase life of product.
- Great for Infrared Grills, Smokers, and Kamado cookers such as Green Egg, Traeger, Weber ,Z Grills. Similar to Frog Mat, BBQ grill mat.
- Non-Stick Teflon coated mesh made with 4.4 mm wide spacing. Grill Pocket measures 11.5″ x 13″.
- FDA approved food safe and non-stick properties. Follow care & use instructions to increase life of product.
- Use hundreds of times and Easy to clean with warm soapy water or put in the top rack of your dishwasher
- Recommended max temp is 550° F and NOT for use with direct flame