PTFE Non-stick Coated Fiberglass Tape with Silicone Adhesive
PTFE Coated Fiberglass Tape with silicone adhesive is commonly used with FoodSaver, Seal A Meal, Weston, Cabella’s, and more. It has a high-temperature resistance ranging from -40°C to 260°C / 500°F and has a low friction non-stick PTFE coating making it the perfect tape for applications such as; Vacuum sealers, Impulse sealers, Hand Sealers, L-bar sealers, Polybag sealers and Form Fill. All rolls have a length of 18 Yards.
PTFE non-stick fabric
- Form fill and seal, impulse, L-bar, and poly bag sealers
- Vinyl window manufacturing
- Composite mold release and bonding, vacuum bagging
- Chemical processing applications
- Liners for chutes, drums, and hoppers
Features and Product Details
- Excellent dimensional stability and durability in high and low temperatures
- High tensile strength
- Superior mold-release character
- Low friction and elongation.
- Used with wire and cable insulation and protection for other industries dealing with LCD/FPC/PCB.
|Dimensions||4 × 4 × 4 in|
18 Yards Long
.5 INCH, .75 INCH, 1 INCH, 2 INCH, 3 INCH
5 MIL, 7 MIL, 9 MIL