PTFE Non-stick Coated Fiberglass Tape with Silicone Adhesive and Yellow Liner
PTFE Coated Fiberglass Tape with silicone adhesive and yellow liner works with FoodSaver, Seal A Meal, Weston, Cabella’s, and more. It has a high-temperature resistance ranging from -40°C to 260°C / 500°F and has a low friction non-stick PTFE (Teflon) coating making it the perfect tape for applications such as; Vacuum sealers, Impulse sealers, Hand Sealers, L-bar sealers, Polybag sealers and Form Fill. All rolls have a length of 18 Yards.
Product Features and Uses
- Excellent dimensional stability and durability in high and low temperatures
- High tensile strength
- Superior mold-release character
- Low friction and elongation
- Commonly used with form fill and seal, impulse, L-bar, and poly bag sealers
- Used with vinyl window manufacturing
- Used in composite mold release and bonding, vacuum bagging
- Used in chemical processing applications and used as liners for chutes, drums, and hoppers.
- Used with wire and cable insulation and protection for other industries dealing with LCD/FPC/PCB.
|Dimensions||4 × 4 × 4 in|
18 Yards Long
.5 INCH, .75 INCH, 1 INCH, 2 INCH, 3 INCH
5 MIL, 7 MIL