Gray Silicone Foam Heat Conductive Pad for Dye Sublimation
- Gray Silicone Foam used in sublimation process for delicate materials such as tile, wood, metal, porcelain, glass cutting boards, and more
- 1/8″ Thickness which is ideal for distributing pressure and contouring to beveled edges
- Sizes available – 6″ x 8″, 9″ x 5″, 12″ x 14″, 14″ x 16″, 16″ x 20″
- Qty – 1 Pad, Color – Gray
Essentialware’s Gray Silicone Foam Heat Conductive Pads are used in dye sublimation to help evenly distribute pressure and protect materials in the sublimation process. Can be used with Porcelain, Glass, Stone Tile, Glass cutting boards, metal, wood, and other delicate materials. Make sure to adjust pressure for pad and material thickness.
The cost-effective sublimation alternative to Green Pads from Geo Knight.
Use and Care Tips
- Recommended max temperature is 400°F
- Sublimation times vary depending on pressure, time, temp, and recommended settings from the manufacturers of the dye sub ink, tiles, porcelain, and other materials
- For first time use, it is always recommended to adjust according to results before actual production work
12"x14", 14"x16", 5"x9", 6"x8", 16" x 20"